• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Tricks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
    ...or whether it's a feature of the internet having come along and replaced the boob tube for my generation as the timewaster of choice.
    This^

Most TV is produced by idiots, for idiots.

CUK General on the other hand...

...wait, I'm seeing a problem here.
    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Good work, keep it up. Mine's a Knomo Cholet, please.

nooooo

I do knapsacks, man bags and bandits ball bags

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        I got a new skill tonight, making leather bags
        Leather? Fooking useless.

Get some real Smithing skills and get crafting with Iron, Steel and Ebony. My chick was kick-ass in Skyrim once she'd got her 100 in Smithing and made herself some spectacular armor and swords.

Apologies if the game you are playing forces you to make AndyW thongs for several hours.
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
          This^

Most TV is produced by idiots, for idiots.

CUK General on the other hand...

...wait, I'm seeing a problem here.
          I have a theory that as long as you don't 'do' Facebook, you'll be OK.

In the past ten years or so, though, telly's mostly been all reality TV and sleb gossip, so far as I can tell. Oh, though I do quite enjoy the odd factual programme on BBC4. e.g., The Joy of Stats, How It Works and How We Shook The World (a documentary on the history of explosives). All cracking stuff.

Comment

sex dwarf
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

nooooo

I do knapsacks, man bags and bandits ball bags
              Do any of those go with any outfit, and have a dedicated pouches for your laptop, external hard drives, cables and Atrixo?

Comment

sex dwarf
                You're not playing WoW now, EO. Those commands don't work in 'General'.

Comment

I have a theory that as long as you don't 'do' Facebook, you'll be OK.

In the past ten years or so, though, telly's mostly been all reality TV and sleb gossip, so far as I can tell. Oh, though I do quite enjoy the odd factual programme on BBC4. e.g., The Joy of Stats, How It Works and How We Shook The World (a documentary on the history of explosives). All cracking stuff.
                  Seriously, try any of these: Science & Mathematics | The Great Courses®

They will make you understand how c-r-a-p regular TV actually is; the are quite simply in a different league.
                  nomadd liked this post

Comment

Do any of those go with any outfit, and have a dedicated pouches for your laptop, external hard drives, cables and Atrixo?
                    on your knees lady. to speak to the mighty lvl9(warrior) EO

close your eyes, open your mouth, and get ready for communion

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

on your knees lady. to speak to the mighty lvl9(warrior) EO

close your eyes, open your mouth, and get ready for communion

Lvl9? Still getting bitch-slapped by the rabbits in the local woods, then.

I see much, much grinding ahead for you.
                      nomadd liked this post

Comment

Working...
                      X