• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you were going to kill yourself...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexual exhaustion in an swedish brothel. Again.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      so the family would still get the life insurance.
      Yep, whatever way I chose, it would be one that would have that outcome. Drowning is supposed to be one of the most painless ways, along with any kind of gradual hypoxia. Or hypothermia.

Read somewhere once that fire is the The Most Painful Way To Die, Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Yep, whatever way I chose, it would be one that would have that outcome. Drowning is supposed to be one of the most painless ways, along with any kind of gradual hypoxia. Or hypothermia.

You should try supporting Motherwell FC mate.....
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

One of the articles I read on the subject: 10 Methods of Death

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            You should try supporting Motherwell FC mate.....
            Me, me, me...

Comment

I got burned quite seriously at 18
              The bit that hurt the most was the first degree burn to the hand from trying to put the fire on my clothes out, however the third degree burn on my arm did not hurt in the slightest - but where they took the graft from on my chest to cover it was excruciating
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                I got burned quite seriously at 18
                The bit that hurt the most was the first degree burn to the hand from trying to put the fire on my clothes out, however the third degree burn on my arm did not hurt in the slightest - but where they took the graft from on my chest to cover it was excruciating
                Probably similar to the story of a mate of mine who sliced a finger off with a circular saw... if the nerve endings are severed or sufficiently damaged, then you won't feel anything compared to a graze or slight burn.

Comment

Probably similar to the story of a mate of mine who sliced a finger off with a circular saw...
                  Was that Diver?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    Was that Diver?
                    Haha. No, but I did think of him as I typed that.

Comment

Last edited by KentPhilip; 31 August 2012, 23:54.

Comment

Working...
                      X