• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help with question for famous author

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    On Tuesday Lee Child (author of the Jack Reacher book series) is at Waterstones in Leadenhall market. Tom Cruise stars in the film Jack Reacher based on the books - out in December.

He has kindly agreed to meet my autistic son at the start - my son has a doctor's letter stating that he cannot tolerate queueing.

I would like my son to ask Lee a sensible question - so far he has not come up with anything better then stuff frequently asked Author Lee Child: Jack Reacher Novels .

Anyone got any suggestions? And Lee is not thinking of joining cuk so none of the usual stuff please.
    Can you send me a copy of that letter, I might try and use it next time I take the kids to Legoland.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Can you send me a copy of that letter, I might try and use it next time I take the kids to Legoland.
      You can borrow one of my kids and take him to legoland! Each autistic can take 3 with them.

They do read these letters quite carefully and check the age.

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
        Ask him what was the most important thing to have happened to him in his life.
        Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner! 30 posts of insults to get a gem : about par from cuk I reckon.

It beats mine "what do you miss most about the UK when in New York".

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner! 30 posts of insults to get a gem : about par from cuk I reckon.

It beats mine "what do you miss most about the UK when in New York".
          Cretin.
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
            Cretin.
            less of the buzz words honey

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

In the end my son chose his own question - "What were you like as a child?". Here is Lee's reply Lee Child interview - at school what were you like? By Matthew Neil - YouTube

Comment

In the end my son chose his own question - "What were you like as a child?". Here is Lee's reply Lee Child interview - at school what were you like? By Matthew Neil - YouTube
                Excellent question

I'll watch it when I get home tonight

Comment

Did he just answer "smaller"?
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Did he just answer "smaller"?
                    He replied "Since they stopped calling me Jim Grant I have always been a Child".

Comment

Nice. Good work.
                      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Working...
                      X