• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's been 60 hours

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Notascooby View Post
    Boys...if you think a deep fried Haggis or Mars Bar has anywhere near the death-inducing qualities of a deep friend battered burger or "pizza crunch" then you're sadly mistaken.
    Very true, but didn't think the Sassenachs would understand the concept of a 'Pizza Crunch'.

Not sure about the deep friend battered burger myself.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Very true, but didn't think the Sassenachs would understand the concept of a 'Pizza Crunch'.

At 3AM the fired burger is the best friend anyone could have...

Although waking up to half of it on the pillow is never nice - Rule #1 takeaway should be eaten en-route to the house and never in it (that way you can pretend it never happened despite the grease stains on the clothes)
      Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Aaah suddenly it all makes sense. You're scottish!

You're an angry man because you are ginger!

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
          Aaah suddenly it all makes sense. You're scottish!

You're an angry man because you are ginger!
          Jeesus. How many wrong ends of the stick are there for you to grab ?

One doesn't have to be angry to think you are a twat. It's really that simple.

And racial stereotyping ??? Really ??? From the descendants of criminals ???
          Last edited by TestMangler; 29 August 2012, 15:59.

Comment

He's a grandad, so he's not ginger - he's our very own forum silver surfer.

Comment

I find, if I fancy a beer, carbonated water sometimes does the trick.

Comment

Three question marks, an edit, and a five minute post turn around. You're so angry you're about to put your fist through the screen. Too much fried food. Chill out man. Have a buckfast and 7Up.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  He's a grandad, so he's not ginger - he's our very own forum silver surfer.
                  'Scuse me, old knitting woman I don't have a single grey hair (and no hair loss either !!)

Maybe all this deep fried food and cheap alcohol has some health benefits after all

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
                    Three question marks, an edit, and a five minute post turn around. You're so angry you're about to put your fist through the screen. Too much fried food. Chill out man. Have a buckfast and 7Up.
                    Only a knob would put 7UP in Buckfast. Everyone knows that Vimto is the only mixer that goes with a cheeky little Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      Since I last had an alcholic drink and I feel tulip. Really tulip. My heart rate is up, I've got headaches, feel sick. It's the longest period I've gone in the last 3 years without having a wee drink.

Inspired partly by BP & also realising I was drinking too much each night which was beginning to affect my health I thought I'd take this latest trip to the US to detox. Hit the gym on arriving. Then went for a run & now feeling uber ill.

Anyone got any suggestions to take the edge off?
                      Judging by the physical reaction and the fact you dont go more than 60 hours without a drink I'd say you were an alcoholic.

Comment

Working...
                      X