• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Keyless cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spod and Bum

The old Chico would have hit back with witty and sarcastic put down however the new and improved Chico will instead send you salutations.

Comment

Chico, I wasn't talking to you tulipe for brains! My response was to Threaded.

Now be a good Christian and fiddle with a choirboy or crucify a nun or something!

Spod - In "Same old Spod" mode!

Comment

Spod

I was going to tip off Mossad about an anti-semitic ponce arriving in Tel Aviv tomorrow from London however something tells me they will be on the look out anyway.

Comment

Old hat. My van is keyless. Bit of bent wire, parcel tape, string... anyone can get in in and start it with almost anything really.

Comment

I was going to tip off Mossad about an anti-semitic ponce arriving in Tel Aviv tomorrow from London however something tells me they will be on the look out anyway.
            Haven't you got an ancient civilisation to wipe out?

Comment

Haven't you got an acient civilisation to wipe out?
              Yes... Spod whatever you say

Comment

what about a Chico-less London :rollin

Comment

Chico-less London
                  Thats not a bad moniker!!

Comment

Mrs. Fiddle had a keyless car for about 3 hours til I got home and fished it out of the drain.

TWICE

Comment

Thats not a bad moniker!!
                      Chico, I take my hat off to you in following Jesus advice to turn the other cheek. But please dont turn both cheeks at the same time and in opposite directions!

Comment

Working...
                      X