• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheer up girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    The mind boggles.
    A good sprint session in the morning prevents unwanted occurences.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
      A good sprint session in the morning prevents unwanted occurences.
      Just make sure you wake her up first.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Be more open minded, it's much more interesting.
        Refusing to kiss is one thing, sharing it as an experience is another. I don't expect you to lick my face when I've done the corresponding act on you!
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Refusing to kiss is one thing, sharing it as an experience is another. I don't expect you to lick my face when I've done the corresponding act on you!
          Oh. Never mind.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Perhaps "sharing the gum" can become part of noobs questioning
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Just make sure you wake her up first.
              I was brought up to be self sufficent!

Does remind of a welsh lad back in the mob though.

We were on nights and one night he came in with a huge grin on his face. "What's up with you Reece?" was the question. "Well" he said grinning " when I got back in last night I got into bed lifted our lasses nightie and had my way with her, she didn't even wake up!"

There was quiet, followed by wall of laughter, but he had a name change from sheep shagger to silent sheep shagger or treble S.
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                I was brought up to be self sufficent!

Does remind of a welsh lad back in the mob though.

We were on nights and one night he came in with a huge grin on his face. "What's up with you Reece?" was the question. "Well" he said grinning " when I got back in last night I got into bed lifted our lasses nightie and had my way with her, she didn't even wake up!"

There was quiet, followed by wall of laughter, but he had a name change from sheep shagger to silent sheep shagger or treble S.
                Same here mucker.

I think there was a thread on that round here somewhere....
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

It seems hard to believe someone wouldn't wake up unless he was very small and it didn't take long.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    It seems hard to believe someone wouldn't wake up unless he was very small and it didn't take long.
                    Yup. You should have a chat with my ex on his technique.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Yup. You should have a chat with my ex on his technique.
                      What did he do wrong?

Comment

Working...
                      X