• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Update on the SY Gig

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    This has nothing to do with the data migration, at all. So your bellend tag is safe.
    Just out of interest, how many days can your war chest cover you for this time if you get canned tomorrow?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Just out of interest, how many days can your war chest cover you for this time if you get canned tomorrow?
      N.o.y.f.b. ™

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

N.o.y.f.b. ™

(k)nob off you fat bastard?

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
          (k)nob off you fat bastard?
          Harsh. MF is just big boned.

Comment

So in summary SY admits not knowing anything about SAP, but feels emboldened to start hacking it about after a quick wiki search? Just like he did with SQL, C#, etc?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Harsh. MF is just big boned.
              just being boned by whom... oh BIG boned... (c:

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                So in summary SY admits not knowing anything about SAP, but feels emboldened to start hacking it about after a quick wiki search? Just like he did with SQL, C#, etc?
                Tell me I'm wrong. Dares ya.

Comment

Well done Suity!!! This sort of thing usually just passed me by and when a colleague actually figures it out I feel so inferior.

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    You know what, for a so called christian you really are quite a tw@t aren't you? Which one of the 10 diktats are you following when being so obnoxious?
                    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

The Bob's are at it again. This time the unanticipated second round of SIT has just passed with glowing colours. I caught wind of one of the test scenarios passed even though it failed to update the database succesfully.
                      Ah! Faking test results! I wouldn't want to suggest that it's normal business practice on the subcontinent, but I've seen this with EVERY SINGLE INDIAN IT COMPANY I've ever worked with, and that's about 10 of them.Tell Bob you're suprised to be getting different testing results and you feel you and he should work together to retest and find out what's happening. Set up a Webex conference, get Bob executing the tests you're suspecting he's faked, and make sure there's senior management in the room at your end, preferably including the jerk who decided to offshore, and any offshoring skeptic you've been lucky enough to find among senior management. Then point to the 'passed' cases in Bob's test report, light blue touch paper and retire.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X