• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is everyone going for their hols?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlando July 5th.

It's my first time !!

Comment

I'm saving up for a holiday to Selsey Bill or Bracklesham Bay.

Comment

I'm off to cockleshell bay with Robin and Rosie

Comment

Does anyone know someone who has a mobile home for rent in the Trumpton area?

Comment

Off to my pied-a-terre on the Jasmin Allen estate.

Comment

threaded

Comment

Anyone ever been on a nudist holiday?

Comment

The thing I don't understand about time travel is this...

If you travelled back in time to 1852, where physically would you be?

Not on the Earth as it wasn't at this point in space in 1852...

Spod - In "just asking" mode!

Comment

threaded is not of this world at any any time so it doesn't matter

Comment

Lucifer - I know someone with a campsite in Greendale. Just phone Mrs Goggins at the post office and ask for Ted.

Wageslave - Images of Babs Windsor and Sid James spring to mind for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X