• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The devil's work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chico
    No Monkey let me tell you what will really happen - when Jesus returns we will all bow down and confess that he is Lord!! Then those who are humble and have put their faith and trust in him will enjoy blissful eternal happiness while the hard hearted will face eternal torment and damnation. There will be no feigning of ignorance on Judgement Day.
    What about the 99.99% of us that simply carry on working, living, sleeping and ignoring such stuff...
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Do you Daleks play football? I've seen two teams of cars play, on Top Gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalek Supreme
        What about those who are cowardly, arrogant and conceited, and call for war and death in the Middle East? What happens to them?
        They get elected President of Iran.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
          If Jesus comes back, we'll kill him again.
          And we will get mohamud too!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            No, it's a proles game.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              If you recall your Viz, a Dalek turned out for the Rest of the Universe in their cup final match against Fulchester United. It was nutmegged by Brown Fox so I exterminated it at half time.

Comment

Oh bollocks, it's too nice out there. Closing the office down early and sunning it down the pub.

Good weekend all!

Scanned by Fleetwood Spellchecker™ v1.0
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                  No Monkey let me tell you what will really happen - when Jesus returns we will all bow down and confess that he is Lord!! Then those who are humble and have put their faith and trust in him will enjoy blissful eternal happiness while the hard hearted will face eternal torment and damnation. There will be no feigning of ignorance on Judgement Day.
                  I invite Jesus to publically bite my arse.
                  Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

You're only making it worse for yourself!!

Even if you didn't say Jehovah!!
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Working...
                      X