• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Klein beetje Boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    That sounds just like English from Chaucer's time, the 1380s or thereabouts (not that I'm an expert)

So not clogside this time?

Anyway, congrats and good luck
    [Old English and Dutch are closely related, in fact in Friesland in Northern Holland, they pretty much speak old English, and yes Chaucer was around that time, I studied him and wished I paid more attention as it would have come in handy when doing me cloggy lessons].

Clogside for living but not for work. Am kinda hoping that a clogside option that has been dragging its heels ( they are very good at that) might make a decision, if they do then I'll be a very naughty contractor
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
    X