• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Camel toe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Why bother with that? I'm sure some girls do it on purpose... after all it can't be that hard to realise that short skirt + legs not together = bloke sat on the other side of the carriage getting an eyeful

Or is it just me that happens to?
    Do your shoe laces keep coming undone?

Comment

and once glimpsed you should obviously avert your eyes like a proper gentleman

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        and once glimpsed you should obviously avert your eyes like a proper gentleman

Naturally.. I will need to stand up at some point
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Probably athletes not the best, fat ladies at an ordinary council pool have the best toes.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            Why bother with that? I'm sure some girls do it on purpose... after all it can't be that hard to realise that short skirt + legs not together = bloke sat on the other side of the carriage getting an eyeful

Or is it just me that happens to?
            Not just you. I normally 'dress to the left' my enormous cumberland sausage (aka budgie smuggler) polish the end a bit, then sit back with a 'come and get some then baby' grin on my face

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Watching the gymnastic I gotta applaud the effort of the ladies involved looking at some of the wedgies they are sporting!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I wish I could remember the name, but isn't this due to that great "disguiser" invention?

If I remember what they are called I'll post them here.

Now the men need the equivalent from the load of cock n balls i've been seeing this last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Has the women's weight lifting been on yet? Not so much camel toe as moose hoof I imagine.
                  Chance of viewing a little 'snatch' as well!
                  I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    and once glimpsed you should overly take photos for twitter like a proper sexual deviant

FTFY
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
                      I wish I could remember the name, but isn't this due to that great "disguiser" invention?

If I remember what they are called I'll post them here.

Now the men need the equivalent from the load of cock n balls i've been seeing this last weekend.
                      Ah, you mean the 'smooth groove' camel toe disguiser!
                      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
                      X