• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not Breaking News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    I hope your plane's no as old.

Just bought a new one, delivery Friday
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Just bought a new one, delivery Friday
      What'd you get?
      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

What'd you get?
        Ikarus C42
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Ikarus C42
          Do you hire it out when not using it? Not for me, just wondering if you recoup any of the costs.
          "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Do you hire it out when not using it? Not for me, just wondering if you recoup any of the costs.
            Yes, once I get certification out of the way the school will use it to offset hangarage and other costs.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Yes, once I get certification out of the way the school will use it to offset hangarage and other costs.
              Clippy

living the dream
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                Clippy

living the dream
                He's got a new forum up and running as well.

Comment

Sweet. How often do you need to get it serviced. Is it something crazy like every 250 hours?

Comment

He's got a new forum up and running as well.

perseids next weekend
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                      perseids next weekend
                      I use Anusol for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X