• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Saw a tornado today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Not the type that carries pasta but the twister kind.

Two funnels formed one about three quarters of the way to the ground but didn't go all the way. Amazing to see, looked just like wxman chases. Several of us watched this in awe for a couple of minutes before it seemed to fizzle out.
    You'd better be careful. If it sucks you up and transports you to Oz you'll be out of work. They already have a scarecrow.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Did Letitia Dean in a wedding dress appear out the middle?

Comment

Funnel clouds all over the area today.

Comment

Constant thunderstorms and will be until Monday according to the forecast. Managed to capture some on video.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Where is the tornado chaser chap when you need him?

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              Constant thunderstorms and will be until Monday according to the forecast.
              Fook, 5 hour run tomorrow. Misery on misery.

Twitter has quite a few shots of the funnels. Some under @SeanBattySTV

Comment

Working...
              X