• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Look at me!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a day! Feck all to do this morning, so I borrowed some fat bloke's time machine, went back to the dawn of time, and let off a primaeval atom.

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
      I've had a day! Feck all to do this morning, so I borrowed some fat bloke's time machine, went back to the dawn of time, and let off a primaeval atom.
      That probably takes the biscuit, unless anyone here appeared on Big Brother.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck
        Did anyone see that program on ITV about Britain's biggest spenders? It made me laff, they were all a bunch of freaks!

Which one of you was the over muscled chap who had to have everything marked with 'NO 1' to show what a t*sser he was?
        Best bit was that he dyed his hair black.

Thought the broke bint had some serious issues...did you see how normal she looked before she went pole dancing...

Lisa Voice at £30m was quite loaded....but scary voice ironically..
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Put another 25 elastic bands around my elastic band ball and diameter now 4.2 inches.

Thats another 420 quid well earned.

This would be funny if it wasnt true

Comment

Working...
          X