• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Team GB first gold medal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Or just tucked it between their legs
    Yes, possibly

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      They don't have cox in women's pairs rowing. At least, I don't think so.
      They certainly dont going off the nice camel toe shot at the end. I pointed it out to Mrs Durbs but she didn't seem to find it noteworthy for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
        They certainly dont going off the nice camel toe shot at the end. I pointed it out to Mrs Durbs but she didn't seem to find it noteworthy for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
          That shot did "crack up" most of the office here

Last edited by SimonMac; 1 August 2012, 11:27.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Apparently they didn't even row until a few years ago, anyone can do it, Im going to go for the 100m in 2016.....

Comment

Its very impressive seeing as Heather is a Captain in the Royal Artillery and nearly lost her arm in a live fire exercise

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                Apparently they didn't even row until a few years ago, anyone can do it, Im going to go for the 100m in 2016.....

On a serious note, most good sportspeople can switch from one sport to another and do well, especially when they switch to a sport where the physical fitness/strength element is greater than the skill element; not wishing to disparage here of course, but switching from say rowing to hockey would be more difficult then the other way around. Rowing's probably much more hard work though. Rebecca Romero switched from rowing to cycling with great success, and I believe a number of the best NZ track cyclists played a high standard of rugby before switching to the bike.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Its very impressive seeing as Heather is a Captain in the Royal Artillery and nearly lost her arm in a live fire exercise
                  just before she took up water sports?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    just before she took up water sports?
                    No she was into water sports before the accident

Comment

Bugger me, now the men's eight have got a bronze.

Comment

Working...
                      X