• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hmmm was this the best move.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    I make do with the hot coffee and free bird

In my experience it's never free in the long run!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      In my experience it's never free in the long run!
      In the long run, a fit bird doesn't remain a fit bird, a tit is just a lump of fat stuck on a chest, and beer is just some molecules in a glass.

with that attitude you may as well fck off and die

to me, a tit is a glorious artefact of creation. im off for a beer

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        In the long run, a fit bird doesn't remain a fit bird, a tit is just a lump of fat stuck on a chest, and beer is just some molecules in a glass.

with that attitude you may as well fck off and die

to me, a tit is a glorious artefact of creation. im off for a wank

FTFY
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Telling the PM what he is doing wrong just before negotiations for an extension!

Ah well they are paying me for my knowledge, if the don't take it on board I will just keep plugging away at the free coffee and hot bird on reception!
          Ah don't worry I just demolished the Programme Board and called them all fscking cretins.... I also let slip that they only have enough space in their computer room to take them to the end of the year at best (the IT director had not told them that and it did not go down well) I am not there to make new friends

Comment

Working...
          X