• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The AndyW prize

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I wish I hadn't clicked that link.
    Sorry. I added NSFW. I posted from home last night and did not think.

At a family do recently we were talking about kids picking up swear words. Baby bp's 4th and 5th words were knob cheese - and it was Mrs BP who said that to a Hungarian lorry driver. My sister-out-law wanted to know what it meant and no-one would tell her including her husband. So she used her phone to look it up. Then wished she had not clicked the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
      PS: "The Tools of My Tirade" is only one in a series of pieces exploring the subject of 'Health and Safety Gone Mad'. This is another, entitled "Listening to Radio 4 in The Bath". With the alternate title "Imminent Electrocution Accompanied by The Now Show".

Who was listening to Radio 4 in the bath? Surely not the same person as took the photo?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Caged oblivion

Comment

Are we done? Anyone else busily preparing their entry, or shall I add the poll?

Comment

Where's our celebrity judge gone?

Comment

Hang on, hang on. Have some patience. I'm still busy with the contemplation phase. I don't just tulip out great artworks without thinking about it you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
                PS: "The Tools of My Tirade" is only one in a series of pieces exploring the subject of 'Health and Safety Gone Mad'. This is another, entitled "Listening to Radio 4 in The Bath". With the alternate title "Imminent Electrocution Accompanied by The Now Show".

Get a bloody radio for the bath you cheapskate. And a desk + office chair for that matter.

Thanks for the photo of your pussy btw.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Get a bloody radio for the bath you cheapskate. And a desk + office chair for that matter.

Thanks for the photo of your pussy btw.
                  Trouble is, all the people who come on CUK purporting to be long legged attractive blonde girls turn out after further questioning to be fat truckers from Huddersfield called Dave, and that pint of bitter resting on the edge of the bath is suggesting Ms 'Gentile' is no exception.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Trouble is, all the people who come on CUK purporting to be long legged attractive blonde girls turn out after further questioning to be fat truckers from Huddersfield called Dave, and that pint of bitter resting on the edge of the bath is suggesting Ms 'Gentile' is no exception.
                    I bet you still would.

Comment

Give it until 2pm and I'll load my entry. I'm still waiting for the wallpaper paste to dry.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X