• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sockie increase?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farout117 View Post
    I always thought a Bob is a person from an Asian continent, I might be mistaken though
    Just out of interest, how many Asian continents are there?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Just out of interest, how many Asian continents are there?
      Asia and Australasia.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
        A lot of new people don't hang around CUK long enough to discover that those who know the least, usually know it the loudest. For the most part, the quiet majority of CUK does give newbies a fair go. Don't let the odd longstanding blowhard like MF put you off posting.

I thought we had got rid of all the bedwetters on the General forum.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          I thought we had got rid of all the bedwetters on the General forum.
          No, some of you are clearly still here.

Comment

A lot of new people don't hang around CUK long enough to discover that those who know the least, usually know it the loudest.
            I dont know about MF, but you totally summed up NorthernLad there!

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
              I dont know about MF, but you totally summed up NorthernLad there!
              Northernlad is the posting equivalent of a mugger standing behind you in the ATM queue.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

No, some of you are clearly still here.

What's got your knickers in a twist ? .NET code not compiling today ?
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Happens to all single women after they hit 40, they get crotchety, tired and emotional.
                  Especially if they don't have cats. Or maybe its worse if they do.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Northernlad is the posting equivalent of a mugger standing behind you in the ATM queue.
                    And about as funny.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

No code's compiling today, buddy. Unfortunately I'm benched right now. That's why I'm in here squandering wit on strangers on the internet rather than applying myself to meaningful problems. Lets hope the drought ends soon, otherwise I'll need to take up one of those permie posts I keep getting offered.

Comment

Working...
                      X