• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sockie increase?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is where erstwhile CUK bitches who don't suffer fools gladly, temporarily turn into nice people who like talking about fluffy kittens and cup cakes.

Comment

Almost as embarassing as the last time MF got humliated!!!

MarillionFan overtaken in reputation leaderboard - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Yes, it's a soft racist term used by embittered low grade techies who find that they are no longer competitive in a global market.
        No bobs on the trading floor mate. But I do share the lavs with them when I'm onsite

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
          You are so right. My God the bench is a boring place to be.

Let's hope I've got something much better to do with my (highly .net-ally talented) time very soon.

Tell me something Gentile, why are you putting so much effort into proving you are who you claim you are ? Its just a forum filled with sad and lonely geeks who do not know how to spell romance. You are better off targetting a testosterone filled forum like a cycling forum or the pistonhead forum etc.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

That would explain my trouble in understanding what aussie meant - thanks.
            So my subtle (but friendly) insult was lost on you. You made me do that you did.

Comment

I'll let you into a secret, Walter – I wasn't actually waiting. I know that there are people who recognise and learn from their mistakes, and there are those who know nothing but know it loudly.

That's a classic
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'll let you into a secret, Walter – I wasn't actually waiting. I know that there are people who recognise and learn from their mistakes, and there are those who know nothing but know it loudly.

It could be a man behind that image. Can you upload to your blog? Or lower the paper and try again? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
                  It could be a man behind that image. Can you upload to your blog? Or lower the paper and try again? Thanks

Jesus, you must work as a test lead or something. Oh can you move that image 2 pixels please, oh the font here is too big etc etc.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    Jesus, you must work as a test lead or something. Oh can you move that image 2 pixels please, oh the font here is too big etc etc.
                    I think you missed the point there......
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
                      Apologies!! I am viewing on an iPhone and could not see your kite before I swivelled it through 90 degrees

Comment

Working...
                      X