• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heat and Hair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    I have not once, ever, never, in 20 years of contract, had any bench time. Touch wood, that will continue, outside of me choosing to take some time off. I like this.
    That's almost as good as DimPrawn who's been earning £500 a day for years coding HTML and ScooterScot who jet-sets around the world in luxury, all expenses paid, doing stochastic modelling. Lucky you.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      getting back to the OP, you should really book yourself in for a back, sack and crack, underarms and maybe your legs.

Lots of footballers do it - so why not highly successful contractors
      A friend has done this, single friend, who tells me the ladies enjoy it. Not for me thanks, I think the wife would think I was going into crisis. Going for a number 3 on the head, number 3 on the chest and as you suggested, straight cut on the shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        That's almost as good as DimPrawn who's been earning £500 a day for years coding HTML and ScooterScot who jet-sets around the world in luxury, all expenses paid, doing stochastic modelling. Lucky you.
        Could never be true I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
          ass, I am not going to tell you, and trust me, whatever balls you put up in an attempt to get me to, will fail. Been in this area since 95 and there are that few people doing it, that if a contract comes into a pimps hands, I will always get a call. I kind of like the way that is, and there's nothing going to get me to tell you, or anyone else. But, Bob proof, I most certainly am. One of my clients tried off shoring some of the work I did for them, and 6 months later, came back to me, and have remained with me, with their tails between their legs.

Somethings, bobs just can't do, and I am leaving it like that.
          When you're ready to retire, or have made your money and wish to move on, please do let me know what you do so that I can take over

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
            When you're ready to retire, or have made your money and wish to move on, please do let me know what you do so that I can take over
            As if you have the brains ...
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
            X