• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Idiot team member cannot cope then passes blame

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all seem to be missing the point here.

Its not a case of what would you do, or how dare he do that. Surely the only thing that matters is:-

What would suity do?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      Don't get burned by liars BP.
      WHS

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
        WHS
        Jeezaz! BP must be in stitches over your utter stupidity. This is a (pretty bad) parody thread.

Comment

The place I just left (good ridden) had no source control and the work was all over the place with no idea of who owned what or who was working on what. Thank God I am out there and now back at Radbroke where I can get involved in the discussion surrounding what source control to use rather than if to use it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
            Jeezaz! BP must be in stitches over your utter stupidity. This is a (pretty bad) parody thread.
            ouch!

Comment

Working...
            X