• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taking a cup of tea into the traps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

When tulipting in the company time its best to not rush things and if you're in there for the duration then you will need entertainment and refreshment
    I am assuming there is a smartphone 'log book' app for recording billable dumping hours?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I am assuming there is a smartphone 'log book' app for recording billable dumping hours?
      You could do a pound for pound rating.

Comment

When tulipting in the company time its best to not rush things and if you're in there for the duration then you will need entertainment and refreshment
        Entertainment, yes (my current method is https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...arsoccer&hl=en) but refreshment never! Once bowels are evacuated its nice to easy back into work but making a fresh coffee before returning to the original task
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well done for enforcing the female assumption that men like to take a long time - probably because they enjoy having their prostate rubbed so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Entertainment, yes (my current method is https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...arsoccer&hl=en) but refreshment never! Once bowels are evacuated its nice to easy back into work but making a fresh coffee before returning to the original task
            I've been playing this

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...RkZJSUlfR1AiXQ..

I use the trap time for some leveling up
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              Nowt better....

1. Mug of Coffee

2. Book

3. iPhone

4. A real trouter itching to get out

Bliss. It's prolly a Northern thing....
              You have 3 hands?

I've never understood the "take the newspaper" thing. You sit down, out it comes, off you go. You wouldn't flop out your willy at the urinal and stand there reading a book for 10 minutes. Are you all constipated or just lazy?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I always find it a bit hypocritical to complain about other peoples hygiene when I think of some of the things I expect my missus to stick in her gob

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  You have 3 hands?

I've never understood the "take the newspaper" thing. You sit down, out it comes, off you go. You wouldn't flop out your willy at the urinal and stand there reading a book for 10 minutes. Are you all constipated or just lazy?
                  Lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    I always find it a bit hypocritical to complain about other peoples hygiene when I think of some of the things I expect my missus to stick in her gob

Your cooking?

Sorry, couldn't resist!
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The only place I can't get a signal on my phone in work is the toilet.

I have to hear bob clearing his nose out in the sink while I release a dreadnought.

Comment

Working...
                      X