• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suity whining

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Just turned down an extension. Been calling out for weeks clienco's staff keep missing deadlines, no one cares. Muggins here has had to keep bailing things out on numerous occasions.

Very lazy, incompetent staff. Jut had enough of it basically. I delivered the first phase of the project on time and budget in spite of these slack jawed muppets but cannot now stomach phase 2.

Never ceases to amaze me how permies think their wage is a god given right.
      You are a truly ******* hopeless individual. Put your wife & kids first for once by getting a decent wedge in the bank, taking them on a decent holiday before pissing your pants at the first
      sign of 'they don't listen to me me me me' selfishness.

FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        You are a truly ******* hopeless individual. Put your wife & kids first for once by getting a decent wedge in the bank, taking them on a decent holiday before pissing your pants at the first

FFS!
        Sadly +1 build up the war chest and flounce later. After the year you've had take the money on the easy jobs otherwise you'll meely end up with an early heart attack
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

FFS!
          Yep, they want to see me grind myself into another illness as they put cash and fancy holidays ahead of family and health. You know nothing you trumped up ****, go and get ****ed, seriously.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I have to agree with Suity here. A little bit.

Some gigs can have a negative effect on the old mental health, for one reason or another. If it's the case, then a major restructure (like sh!t loads more dosh) or departure may be in order

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Some gigs can have a negative effect on the old mental health, for one reason or another. If it's the case, then a major restructure (like sh!t loads more dosh) or departure may be in order

That's what I call having balls. Thanks eo. Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Suity seems to stress himself out going to the bathroom. Plenty of people do jobs / contracts they don't like.

It's called testicular fortitude, and if you're going to flounce at every first hurdle then you're better ******* off down to the dole office & falling on their mercy as opposed to a contracting forum where balls of steel are required.

******* hopeless.

Comment

Suity seems to stress himself out going to the bathroom. Plenty of people do jobs / contracts they don't like.

It's called testicular fortitude, and if you're going to flounce at every first hurdle then you're better ******* off down to the dole office & falling on their mercy as opposed to a contracting forum where balls of steel are required.

******* hopeless.
                  Drop dead!!

Hth.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Just turned down an extension. Been calling out for weeks clienco's staff keep missing deadlines, no one cares. Muggins here has had to keep bailing things out on numerous occasions.

Very lazy, incompetent staff. Jut had enough of it basically. I delivered the first phase of the project on time and budget in spite of these slack jawed muppets but cannot now stomach phase 2.

Never ceases to amaze me how permies think their wage is a god given right.
                    It's your ball and if they don't play by your rules, you're taking the ball home.

How come you always end up working in sh1t-shops?

The jobs you are getting must be at places like The Office, on some trading estate on the outskirts of sh1tty Luton.

Comment

If War chest > needed = leave
                      If better offer = leave

If Syxx starving or if gig tolerable = stay

Your choice

Comment

Working...
                      X