• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you hear about the Scotsman who come down to Euston and lost all his luggage?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Please don't talk about Mrs sasguru like that.
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Apparently it was all my fault, I should have woke him up.
      I remember when some company handed out at cards at Waterloo with please wake me at <station> for businessmen to stuff in their top pocket late at night.

I went and swapped round all the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I remember when some company handed out at cards at Waterloo with please wake me at <station> for businessmen to stuff in their top pocket late at night.

I went and swapped round all the cards.
        Isn't there some classic but true story about Jim Davidson being engaged in conversion on a train with some blind bloke claiming to be David Blunkett and asking if this was his stop...

JD said no, it's the next stop, then realised it wasn't and DB had missed his stop so JD sloped off......

It was David Blunkett and he did miss his stop......

Comment

the whole point of public transport is so you can go somewhere other than the local boozer and not have to drink n drive

however I reckon a few pints s fine but when you are p*ssed as a fart and being obnoxious then I am all for it.

although a trip to Glasgow will not be the same if you have not got 4 drunk scotsman pilling cans on a table (at 10.am!)

Comment

Working...
          X