• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vicky Pembleton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 responses from MTT, neither of which contained "I would"

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
      2 responses from MTT, neither of which contained "I would"
      He probably has then.

Comment

yeah he had sloppy seconds after me

Threaded is going back to date her when she was 16.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
          Not judging by last nights documentary. I know it's partly the training but expect she might be 'prone to flesh' round the bottom half when the training stops.....
          Nah, that'll go with proper exercise a diet; can't see someone like her letting herself go; not many athletes (unless you count old footballers and rugby players as athletes), let themselves go too much to pot. Can't see it with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
            Nah, that'll go with proper exercise a diet; can't see someone like her letting herself go; not many athletes (unless you count old footballers and rugby players as athletes), let themselves go too much to pot. Can't see it with her.
            True.

Except Ricky Hatton, who used to do it between fights.

Comment

Working...
            X