• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tom Cruise believed to have telekinetic and telepathic powers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was very good in Ghost Protocol - particularly up that tall tower. For that reason he deserves telekinetic and telepathic powers. Everyone round here is so mean spirited.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      Unless the kids has already been indoctrinated and is now acting as a spy for him. Obviously they can communication using their telepathic powers allowing Tom even greater access to his enemies
      Ahhhhhhh, I didn't see this, this is brilliance and proof once more, that Cruise is indeed, a demi god

Comment

Does that mean Derren Brown will be getting his jotters, and we'll now be having Mind Control With Tom Cruise on Channel 4 instead?

Comment

He's been mind controlling film makers for years, they think he can act.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            He's been mind controlling film makers for years, they think he can act.
            He's effected me too then, I think he's been in a some good films and certainly don't think he's a bad actor
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Back in the 70s we would call it 'acid trip'. Good times!
              <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Here he is at the height of his powers - he's but a shadow of his former self now

Comment

Working...
                X