• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cojak is not fit to be a mod

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Scotspine was the man. You're all Woodcraft Folk to his Waffen SS.
    Scotspine was a twunt.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Scotspine was a twunt.
      I remember when he flounced, during the first London meet I attended and RH broke the news. Stunned silence for a couple of seconds then we carried on partying.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        2,400 bit/s was a revolution for me when I could finally afford the hardware although I rarely got that speed. Ah, the old BBS world...
        My first modem was 14.4Kb/s and cost around 100 quid. That was one of the first ones I found which weren't an arm and a leg.

I think it was only so cheap because, ahem, it didn't have BT certification, but I didn't care because they were about to relax the rules.. That was early 1995.
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
          My first modem was 14.4Kb/s and cost around 100 quid. That was one of the first ones I found which weren't an arm and a leg.

I think it was only so cheap because, ahem, it didn't have BT certification, but I didn't care because they were about to relax the rules.. That was early 1995.
          First got online back in the 80's (PC at home not uni or work stuff). Setup my own BBS and used it to share software with friends, phone bills were a bitch.

My first 14.4 modem cost me 400 quid and was the size of an A4 scanner.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            THE REIGN OF MOD TERROR BEGINS IN LESS THAN 5 HOURS!

Consider yourself warned...
            I can't see any reign nor terror around here.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Hmm!

If I'm ever made a mod..............

Well, Let's just say I have a list
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Hmm!

If I'm ever made a mod..............

Well, Let's just say I have a list
                Good job it's in crayon and you can't read.

Night night all.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                  That would be preferable to me sat here thinking if I say what I really think, Ill upset someone who thinks she is running a dictatorship rather than a community forum for the good of the community.
                  the last time this or another IT forum (can't remember which one it was now) went without a mod as i remember it turned into constant racist hatred. must of been in 03 or 04

Comment

Originally posted by moggy View Post
                    the last time this or another IT forum (can't remember which one it was now) went without a mod as i remember it turned into constant racist hatred. must of been in 03 or 04
                    Good old days eh? Part of the reason our society is in the state it is, is that no one feels comfortable discussing issues of race and immigration without being branded a racist. So forgive me if I prefer freedom of speech rather than destruction of society via political correctness.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                      Good old days eh? Part of the reason our society is in the state it is, is that no one feels comfortable discussing issues of race and immigration without being branded a racist. So forgive me if I prefer freedom of speech rather than destruction of society via political correctness.
                      You can't have both? There are socially acceptable places where you can rant away on any subject you want without moderation, you agree to join a forum and agree to the rules of that forum, there are some forums where racism and intollerence are not only accepted but encouraged but the reputation of those site are a lot lower than here.
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X