• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Im feeling broody.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a five year old German Shepherd.

We do obedience and agility training and I am currently working with her on long range commands using hand signals and whistles.

Comment

Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post

We do obedience and agility training and I am currently working with her on long range commands using hand signals and whistles.
      They're cracking dogs in teh rigth hands, Neighbours used to have a couple when I was a kid and they were always in the garden piddling about with us all.

Comment

Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post

So you whistle and wave your hands and she takes the dog out?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          So you whistle and wave your hands and she takes the dog out?

Oh well done. I salute you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
            Must try harder, Diver.
            There is one blessing

The blessed things don't live long

Especially if they cross the road in front of my 4x4
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I was going to mention the wood green animal shelter for comedy effect, but it looks like the domain I was expecting belongs to the west gloucestershire art society.

West Gloucestershire Art Society

WGAS, indeed.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
              X