• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do you see yourself doing in 5 years time?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    It depends on the time of year, if it's winter I will be on a beach
    won't that be rather cold

I tend to ski in winter because of all the snow...

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
      won't that be rather cold

I tend to ski in winter because of all the snow...
      To clarify, the beach is usually in Goa, Thailand or Egypt. This year it was all three over 4 months

Well someone's got to do it
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Bigger stage, more expensive guitar ....

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post

To clarify, the beach is usually in Goa, Thailand or Egypt. This year it was all three over 4 months

Well someone's got to do it
          On two of those you could be kidnapped, and on the third washed out to sea in a tsunami

I think I'll stick to Newquay
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Growing a moustache:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Hiring a small number of people for my plan B, and living in California.
              I expect MF's bed is cold and lonely if you fancy bunking up to save on start up costs.

Comment

I see myself mid way though doing 5 years.

Comment

I aim to have got through an interview successfully and be wearing my hi-viz jacket as I collect the trolleys in my local Asda.

Comment

Hopefully learned braille and living in a house that doesn't have a fckn spiral staircase.
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Probably still filling in this 'Pre Employment screening' thing for someone who will never be my employer.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH
                      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                      X