• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is your greatest weakness?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doomage View Post
    I take it your weakness is a fondness for cats? Or the inability to process puerile humour?

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
      I think you've negged the wrong punter.

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post

That's a weakness.

Actually I like cats.
        Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Pictures please?

Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
            That's a weakness.

Actually I like cats.
            one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              This is one of those questions that makes me wonder how stupid the interviewer really is. What the hell do they want me to say? How about something along the lines of; 'stripping off, jumping up and down on my desk and singing 'look at my willy' to the tune of Wagner's RIDE of the Valkyries.'
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The Rep System does make me chuckle. I usually only ever +ve people, but on the two occasions I've negged it's proven quite a telling insight into who takes it all the most seriously. One charming FM wrote to me to say "I see the harshness of the board concerns you which is a shame as it is not a cuddly all friends board as you will soon come to see", and then went on a diatribe about how I could leave or "become a valued member" (in his value system, presumably). I think it had escaped his attention that I've been here for five years, which was two years longer than him! Another negged me for using a hyphen in "check-ins" (as in checking into source control) . Overall, though, the system basically works. And I wouldn't be too concerned about upsetting any "wrong punter", since these things have a way of balancing themselves out.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Inability to remember the precise names of 19th century German opera overtures and confusion as to whether the music starting an act as opposed to the whole opera can really be termed an 'overture'.

I know, it's a good reason to turn anyone down.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
                    become a valued member
                    How does one become valued?

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      Inability to remember the precise names of 19th century German opera overtures and confusion as to whether the music starting an act as opposed to the whole opera can really be termed an 'overture'.

I know, it's a good reason to turn anyone down.
                      When I had an interview for the army years back in the early '90s, an old crusty Colonel asked me what I knew about Baroque architecture. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X