• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is your greatest weakness?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    Wine Gums
    whs
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      Wine Gums
      A lot of pensioners do. It's to do with their brittle teeth.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        A lot of pensioners do. It's to do with their brittle teeth.
        Wow, didn't know that MF, cheers. You old folk are a font of useless knowledge

Comment

Cheese & biscuits.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I just punch them in the face and let them work it out for themselves.

Comment

This is one of those questions that makes me wonder how stupid the interviewer really is. What the hell do they want me to say? How about something along the lines of; 'stripping off, jumping up and down on my desk and singing 'look at my willy' to the tune of Wagner's Flight of the Valkyries.'
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                This is one of those questions that makes me wonder how stupid the interviewer really is. What the hell do they want me to say? How about something along the lines of; 'stripping off, jumping up and down on my desk and singing 'look at my willy' to the tune of Wagner's Flight of the Valkyries.'
                To be fair, it's people like you who validate this type of questioning. They deserve to know at the interview stage.

Comment

Just give them a bone really, something anondyne along the lines of 'I sometimes get too caught up in the detail', or 'I find it hard to walk away from an unsolved problem'.

I don't think I believe there's anyone who'd say 'now thats just a silly question' at a gig they were interested in, that really doesn't make any sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    'stripping off, jumping up and down on my desk and singing 'look at my willy' to the tune of Wagner's Flight of the Valkyries.'
                    If you worked in sales that would be seen as a strength

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Oooooo.

Is that the one where the ladies with horned helmets on fly helicopters in Vietnam?
                      Have you been borrowing Xog's copy of Apoocalypse Now?

Comment

Working...
                      X