• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sign on you crazy Diamond

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    hahaha and he said he won't go!

Bring on criminal charges now
    You wanna repeat that boy?

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post

Looks like your Nu Liebor whitehall inhabitants at the time coerced Barclays into doing it - I sincerely hope their identities will become known soon!

I say - put 'em in the same cell and whoever walks out alive earns his freedom

Comment

Same tulip would have happened under Cons also.

Politicians would do anything to stay in power.
        Well it wouldn't really, that's just a throwaway remark.

The fact is that they didn't do it, they had no plans to do so, and now have plans to put it back together again.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          The fact is that they didn't do it, they had no plans to do so
          Maybe, maybe.

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          and now have plans to put it back together again.
          Now that's utter tulip - they have no plan.

They follow path started by Liebor and will most likely blame them and LibDems, but the truth is Conservative Govt has no ideas, no will, no vision and no future.

Comment

Looks like your Nu Liebor whitehall inhabitants at the time coerced Barclays into doing it - I sincerely hope their identities will become known soon!

I say - put 'em in the same cell and whoever walks out alive earns his freedom
            Deputy Governer of the Bank of England is not a political or government role. You need to recheck your "Immigrants Guide to Britain" handbook on this one.

I'm starting to wonder how big a deal this LIBOR reporting thing was. Surely all the banks and investment houses know that the numbers were self certificated and open to abuse. So did the Treasury and BoE and Joe Public never saw the figures and wouldn't have known how to interpret them so what's the damage?

I think I advocated removing Americans from the British banking system a few days ago. Seems a few people in high places read these boards and are taking my advice on board.
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Deputy Governer of the Bank of England is not a political or government role. You need to recheck your "Immigrants Guide to Britain" handbook on this one.
              Which part of "senior people in Whitehall" in 2008 you don't get?

The Gov of BoE is a puppet in hands of the Treasury.

Comment

This whole debacle has shown that the FSA is not "fit for purpose".

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                  We could apply that in a lot of areas Captain Ginge.

Comment

What is it about Americans that means they instantly look like idiots when given a cricket bat?

And why is this man unable to tie his tie to the right length? Has he had no upbringing?
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                      It is actually very much fit for purpose but that purpose is to cover banks...

Comment

Working...
                      X