• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WC Privacy on the Train

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What is unusual about that?
    "Getting into" and "Climbing into" are two very different things, or so I'm led to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      "Getting into" and "Climbing into" are two very different things, or so I'm led to believe.
      and by all accounts you would know sweety
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

The keys are known as "T-Keys" or "Carriage Keys"....he should also of had it on him because he would of needed it to get back into the back cab to where his bag is.

On certain older diesel multiple units, it's also possible to flood the toilet from the outside too using a handle behind a wall.

GE

Comment

At least if you stay in the bog you've got a seat for the journey!
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by garethevans1986 View Post

On certain older diesel multiple units, it's also possible to flood the toilet from the outside too using a handle behind a wall.

GB
            FTFY

Comment

In the good old days, when train WCs just emptied onto the tracks, you could use them to escape inspectors if you didn't have a ticket.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                In the good old days, when train WCs just emptied onto the tracks, you could use them to escape inspectors if you didn't have a ticket.
                Even Wilmslow couldn't fit in a hole that size surely?

Comment

Ah yes, I remember those as a kid.

British Rail staff used to get pretty agitated whenever anyone flushed a steaming great hot turd right in front of the platform full of commuters.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

They still do empty onto the track and you can still get fined for 'flushing' when standing in the station. However, you just need to look at the trackbed in stations to realise neither the operators or NR enforce this.
                    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

I was on a train in vietnam once, toilet was a hole in the floor, they had a brush next to it with letters in english "push brush" for the untrained westeners who don't know how to land a turd in a sixpence in a moving train.

Comment

Working...
                      X