• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Socky cullings?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Failing that you could always **** off.
    How vulgar.

Where I came from people from your cast were always shouting this and that but we never cared, we were made for education.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      How vulgar.

Where I came from people from your cast were always shouting this and that but we never cared, we were made for education.
      Such a pity that on you it was a waste.

For an "educated" man, you make far too many assumptions. Most of them incorrect.

Comment

For an "educated" man, you make far too many assumptions. Most of them incorrect.
        It is not an assumption that I have a degree and you do not, this seems to be a fact that I have taken my education to a level above and beyond your ability.

Comment

How vulgar.

It is not an assumption that I have a degree and you do not, this seems to be a fact that I have taken my education to a level above and beyond your ability.

What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

What an odd post!

You appear extremely proud of your one degree!

I have three degrees and I believe that this is the first time I have mentioned the fact on this board.
            I certainly wouldn't want to post it, and boast about the fact, especially in my signature!, or the fact that Mensa International have recently accepted me and that my IQ score rated in the top 2.8 percentile of the worlds population.

Oops!

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              What an odd post!

I have three degrees and I believe that this is the first time I have mentioned the fact on this board.
              I certainly wouldn't want to post it, and boast about the fact, especially in my signature!, or the fact that Mensa International have recently accepted me and that my IQ score rated in the top 2.8 percentile of the welsh population.

Oops!

85. Well done.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

...I have three degrees ...
                So this about you?

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

What an odd post!

I certainly wouldn't want to post it, and boast about the fact, especially in my signature!, or the fact that Mensa International have recently accepted me and that my IQ score rated in the top 2.8 percentile of the worlds population.

Oops!

But do you have a big c**k?

Comment

I was banned until today at 12, but the mod said it was only for a few hours, until last night? So the extra hours I was banned for should be given to me to use on someone of my choosing?

Comment

What an odd post!

Oops!

Don't take it too hard, love. There are quite a few thickos on here
                      +50 Xeno Geek Points
                      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                      X