• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sauna farting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooby View Post
    Fitness training for me has started this week, maybe thats it! Am hammering the weights, and started running again. Although it was only 2km constant running, it is the first running I've done for years (at least 10!). Felt alright after the run, I just couldnt let the curry from last night escape while running due to the attractive young girl next to me. Although I dont think so looked once at that over weight sweating man bouncing on the treadmill
    Keep it up. I bet the girl smelt the curry on your sweat though.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
      Fitness training for me has started this week, maybe thats it! Am hammering the weights, and started running again. Although it was only 2km constant running, it is the first running I've done for years (at least 10!). Felt alright after the run, I just couldnt let the curry from last night escape while running due to the attractive young girl next to me. Although I dont think so looked once at that over weight sweating man bouncing on the treadmill
      In my experience, women like a man that f@rts and sweats because it's 'manly'. Sometimes I show off to the missus by doing some really loud raspers whilst she is doing the ironing. She loves it

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        In my experience, women like a man that f@rts and sweats because it's 'manly'. Sometimes I show off to the missus by doing some really loud raspers whilst she is doing the ironing. She loves it

At least the male fart is honest and open; the loud rasping sounds warns everyone of what is to come. Girly farts are different; hardly any sound, just a little hiss that makes you think someone's let the air out of a car or bicycle tyre, but then an odour that could overpower even an experienced sewage technician.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          In my experience, women like a man that f@rts and sweats because it's 'manly'. Sometimes I show off to the missus by doing some really loud raspers whilst she is doing the ironing. She loves it.
          Very true, it is manly.

So how long before the authorities ban farting in enclosed public places? Farts are poisonous.

Comment

Working...
          X