• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sockie master and CUK bullies beware

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Morning everyone :wave

I too seem to be subject to a lit of bullying.

The mist recent example of which was a banning by a nod for having the temerity to post about a female punk singer with the comment that "I WOULD'

Those 2 words seem to comprise the sum total of all Mich the testers posts yet he doesn't get accused of spamming the board.

Some pictures please!
    ftfy
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I too seem to be subject to a lit of bullying.

!
      That's because you're a prize cock.
      HTH
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        ftfy
        Right here:

Gay Advert
        Last edited by pacharan; 12 June 2012, 08:53.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Just fook orf if you don't like it, you maggoty worm.
          I would have said this was an example of the bullying I previously commented on, but Sasguru is so inferior to me it is akin to a puppy nibbling at the heels of a brontosaurus.

Comment

That's because you're a prize cock.
            HTH
            Hi Alexei

Comment

Right here:

Gay Advert
              Not my taste thankyou, but she possibly has a beautiful personality.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Just fook orf if you don't like it, you maggoty worm.
                Lucky for some that calling other posters cretin is not considered bullying. Just boring.

Comment

Not my taste thankyou, but she possibly has a beautiful personality.
                  You need your eyes tested man.

Don't you like a girl in leather? Go and Google Becki Bondage. Phwoar.

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
                    Websites will soon to be forced to identify people who have posted defamatory messages online.
                    It's not the same as bullying so sasguru is safe for now ...

Comment

Some consistency please!
                      No. That's not how the game is played. Without fear of some arbitary action, how could we keep the plebs under control.*

This indeed demonstrates the utter futility of such legislation. While bullying in the workplace or at school (and increasingly, among people in old people's homes) is difficult to escape and can have a huge impact on people, on websites there is a simple escape; by the miracle of the address bar provided at the top of the browser one can simply move to another website where one might find a more friendly reception.
                      With the case in question, the woman received defamation and abuse against her real name. Logging off doesn't prevent the defamation.

* It makes me laugh when people get banned, then whinge about it being arbitary and unfair, when they know full well the reason for the ban, and the warnings that led up to it.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X