• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England vs. France

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigD View Post
    I think the heat may of played a part in England not pressing and defending deep.

Overall I thought we did pretty well. Expectations were rock bottom before the game so anything other than a thumping loss would have felt like a decent result.

I don't think Carrol would have done any better than Wellbeck/Young. I'd like to see the same lineup for the Sweden game.

Not expecting much from England. I'd be surprised if we get out of the group, even with a point against France, but at least we seem to be playing with some sort of identity i.e Defend deep, work the channels and nick a goal or two.
    It did seem we were more of a team than we've appeared in the past, and if we can get to the 3rd game with a sniff of a chance, Rooney will only improve us.

I guess I may have been too harsh by the comments from everyone but me!

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
      First game is usally nervous affair, they managed to get a point, they have some good youngsters who will shine , young, wellbeck and oxlade.
      WSS

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
        WSS

She?
        Stoopid?
        Snotbag?
        Sheila?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          She?
          Stoopid?
          Snotbag?
          Sheila?
          As you please old boy

OscaR
          one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
            Rooney will only improve us.
            I have the totally opposite opinion. But that's football..

Comment

Working...
            X