• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we done the feckless parents leaving their kids in the pub & going home yet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I once left my kid in the woods at Formby, but the little bugger had some breadcrumbs and found his way back home

Did he survive on a diet of Asparagus and Red Squirrell?

Comment

Has anyone seen Kate & Gerry McCann and the PM and SamCam in the same room #JustSaying
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

BBC News - How easy is it to forget your children?

"For people who don't have children - or for those parents who are super-organised - the idea that a child could be left behind by a parent is simply outrageous."

Actually I thought the idea was outrageous for any loving parent. Seems to be similar issue to the McCann case - parents too busy (in the other case with getting drunk) to look after the kids.

Cameron should be sterilized.

Maybe people should think before having kids.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          BBC News - How easy is it to forget your children?

"For people who don't have children - or for those parents who are super-organised - the idea that a child could be left behind by a parent is simply outrageous."

Actually I thought the idea was outrageous for any loving parent. Seems to be similar issue to the McCann case - parents too busy (in the other case with getting drunk) to look after the kids.

Cameron should be sterilized.

Maybe people should think before having kids.
          To be human is to err.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Nice comment from Telegraph :-

It's a common occurence and why all the fuss, sure didn't Joseph and Mary make the same mistake with only one child, Jesus, each thinking he was with the other.

David Cameron accidentally leaves daughter in pub: your stories - Telegraph

Comment

Working...
            X