• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

******* car insurance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    A very good point indeed but AtW was questioning why a more powerful car would cost only £70 more than his 8 year old Punto at the same location.
    WHS

Make it 10 years old PUG 307...

Might upgrade it soon though

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Got a quote for 3 times more powerful V8 car that is 10 times more expensive than my current one and the quote is just £70 more - the insurance market is total barking mad!

They declined to quote online for Ferrari F430!
      Did you include your mail order bride on the policy?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Did you include your mail order bride on the policy?

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          A real Fiat is much more likely to be stolen than a fantasy Ferrari.
          WHS

If you are young joy rider or looking for a car for your latest crime you are better of taking a bog standard car that suits your age so the police won't stop you in unless they were specifically looking.

A real Ferrari is generally are not insurable any more unless they have a tracker.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            A real Ferrari is generally are not insurable any more unless they have a tracker.
            They've insured my Bugatti without question as soon as I told them who I am.

HTH

DimPrawn

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              They've insured my Bugatti without question as soon as I told them who I am.

HTH

DimPrawn
              I think you will find his ex his the Bugatti. He has a push bike now.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I think you will find his ex his the Bugatti. He has a push bike now.
                He can't even afford internet connection to post on here.

Comment

Working...
                X