• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jubilee Weekend Plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Please do share, what's on the menu or recipes
    I'm actually hoping for quite a large helping of dessert!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      I'm actually hoping for quite a large helping of dessert!
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Raining so can't do any work on't garden
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          I don't think many people up here are bothered with the Jubilee thing.
          I was down in London the week before Charles and Diana's wedding and was very surprised at how seriously they all took it, street parties, the lot.

In Yorkshire the wimminfolk watched in on telly and we blokes took advanatage of the extended pub hours.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I'll go to a jubilee event if there's one worth going to nearby, but I'm not standing around waving a flag like an American.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              I'll go to a jubilee event if there's one worth going to nearby, but I'm not standing around waving a flag like an American.
              Like a German in the case of Ms Saxe-Coburg-and-Gotha, surely?

Comment

I am going to get pished all day tomorrow and head into work on Monday and Tuesday.

What better way to celebrate the work shy tax dodging trout's 60 years than having a couple of days doing feck all on the dividends.

Comment

Working...
                X