• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Game of Thrones, Season 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO MORE SPOILERS PLEASE -I'm still on ep 4 !

yert

Comment

Best Series since Sopranos/The Wire, can't wait till Monday (Never thought I would say that).

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
        Best Series since Sopranos/The Wire, can't wait till Monday (Never thought I would say that).
        All I'll say is (having read the books), it that it just gets better and better.
        Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Read all the books and enjoyed it to a point but started getting fed up with the chopping and changing with characters in the later books.

This series has had one or two good episodes but has suffered from the fact they've tried to encompass the story line from about 3 books, as a result I think it has suffered a tad.

Some of the acting has been a tad drama school but some great scenes with Lena Headey and Peter Dinklage, also Arya's character development has been good.

I thought the first series was better as it pretty much followed one book.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Some of the acting has been a tad drama school but some great scenes with Lena Headey and Peter Dinklage, also Arya's character development has been good.
            I agree, the cast were superb in the first series, but with losing Sean Bean and Mark Addy and getting some new characters the overall standard has slipped a bit. And yes I think Arya's story is one of the most intruiging, although at this rate the actress that plays her will be 30 before she gets home (assuming she does - that's not a spoiler I've no idea ).
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
              NO MORE SPOILERS PLEASE -I'm still on ep 4 !

yert
              The butler did it
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                The butler did it
                To a certain extent that actually is a spoiler.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I've worked with people just like King Joffrey in I.T.

Sometimes they hide their true character but I have a knack of bringing it out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    To a certain extent that actually is a spoiler.
                    Aha! but whose butler!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X