• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who will win the next election?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UKIP seems to be a slghtly more educated version of the BNP / National Front.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

I don't see Simon Cowell in the list.
      <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
        one day at a time

Comment

Labour. Incumbency will be punished.

Comment

UKIP do not have any racial ideology.

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
              The public is fed up of labour *****
              I disagree. Public perception is that the Tories are cutting (in reality, they are not) and, like the Greeks, people would rather cover their ears and say "la la la I'm not listening" and vote for a party that promises free money (labour) than one which says that we need to slow spending.

Libs will be crushed at the next election, they're seen as collaborators.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                What, apart from being anti-European, anti-immigrant and anti-multiculturism? They always remind me of the sort of racist grandparent you can somehow tolerate as they can't do any real harm.
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  I disagree. Public perception is that the Tories are cutting (in reality, they are not) and, like the Greeks, people would rather cover their ears and say "la la la I'm not listening" and vote for a party that promises free money (labour) than one which says that we need to slow spending.

Libs will be crushed at the next election, they're seen as collaborators.
                  Problem is Milli****er is as wet as the wizard's sleeve and Balls is seen as part of the old 'fooked' guard.

BTW, agree about the libs.

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

UKIP do have an immigration policy.
                    • That policy is to ban all immigration for at least five years;
                    • kick out all illegal immigrants
                    • kick out any immigrants who don’t “uphold and abide by Britain’s laws
                    • kick out any immigrants who propagate extremist political or religious views”

http://www.ukip.org/media/policies/UKIPimmigration.pdf

UKIP denies membership to former BNP members because UKIP doesn't want to be associated in any way to BNP racist policies.

They get my vote

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

UKIP seems to be a slghtly more educated PR polished version of the BNP / National Front.
                      FTFY.

I reckon Labour would walk it IF they had a leader anybody could remember.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X