• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"David Cameron has developed a ‘special relationship’ with Tony Blair"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Nigel Farage says - You couldn't get a fag paper between them.
    Read more: A new special relationship: Cameron holds eight conversations with Blair on how to run the country | Mail Online

Comment

Read more: A new special relationship: Cameron holds eight conversations with Blair on how to line your own pockets

FTFY

Comment

Who are you Mr President? Nigel Farage asks Van Rompuy | Rant Madness

Never get bored of this classic
        one day at a time

Comment

Cameron will invite Farage around just before the next general election and all will be forgotten, and around we go again.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Read more: A new special relationship: Cameron holds eight conversations with Blair on how to line your own pockets

FTFY
            Well then this proves AtW wrong about having a PM who doesn't know how to make money.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Which one is which?

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I might be tempted to vote ukip if nigel farage wasn't so.. well nigel farage...

Comment

I'd never vote any of the big three again.

UKIP
                  Monster Raving Loony
                  Any independent
                  Any whackjob

Such is my contempt for all those that wallow in the self-serving trough of corruption and entitlement.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Well then this proves AtW wrong about having a PM who doesn't know how to make money.
                    PM should have earned money BEFORE becoming PM, not after being a PM for a long time whilst making some companies rich in process and later reaching lectures with 6 digit cost attached.

What I want to know is how much that Blair **** paid in taxes last year.

Comment

Working...
                    X