• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Knife attacks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by interested
    It seems to me that even if the police do catch them (unlikely); then the judiciary won't bother putting them in prison anyway Idiot Judge ; and even if they do get put in prison they'll either escape Clickety-Click or be let out anyway Click

So from end to end the whole process is fecked.
    Short circuit the process & carry a gun - might still get killed but at least it gives you a chance

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      I am very lenient person and I can understand people make mistakes, however anyone willingly committing multiple (3 or more) criminal offences clearly demonstrates that he is a danger to society, so very long prison sentence is necessary - any further offence should result in even stiffer sentence. This does not contravene Human Rights Act.
      I agree with your point but disagree with the punishment you suggest. The threat of being locked up isn’t an enough of a deterrent. Those guilty of serious crimes should be made to pay for their crimes through 'hard labour' if not their lives. Have a look at the following link and tell me otherwise:

http://exodus.interoutemediaservices...elivery=stream

Comment

Originally posted by maximus
        Short circuit the process & carry a gun - might still get killed but at least it gives you a chance
        Darn, forgot about carrying guns in the UK. Better stick it in the boot. BRB.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
        X