• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tomorrow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a stinking great sh1te pile of javascript written by bob to fix tomorrow. I hate javascript.

Friday off though, Waverley up to Oban, going to be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I have a stinking great sh1te pile of javascript written by bob to fix tomorrow. I hate javascript.

throw it back at them. and then test it on ie and throw it back at them again.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Ooh I've been on the Waverley. Went on an excursion to Lundy. Island. Lovely old boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          There is nothing stopping you!
          Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
          A sickie, real or fake, may cost me money, but it doesn't stop me taking them as and when I need them. I'm getting paid shed loads so days off here and there are no big deal to me.

I won't take the piss of course.
          Couple of weeks ago I had tonsillitis and a temperature of 102.4F but yet I still invoiced for the time I was ill, I whinged a lot but I still invoiced!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            Of course the real trick is to go in and bill when you're ill and then take the day off once the client is convinced that you really are sick but by now you're feeling better and in a fit state to enjoy it.

Not that I would condone such unprofessional behaviour of course
            Haha, yeah! I have went in when sick too.

Comment

Working from Home all week, but have to nip down to Southampton for my annual review/assessment.

Hope it's sunny, I want to ride the Harley and make a day of it
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
              X