• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LED lights

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    as a teenager it would glow after an evening's use if I touched it.
    Typical for a teenager

Comment

It's art, innit.

Richard Box

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Thanks for sharing

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I doubt it´s technical

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
            I had a fluorescent light in my bedroom as a teenager. That would glow after an evening's use if I touched it.
            You sure you are talking about a "fluorescent light"?
            nomadd liked this post

Comment

We've just had one of the Bathrooms converted to total LED and haven't seen this. Normally a millisecond to light up, and straight off.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                Normally a millisecond to light up..
                So let me get this straight... Since the fitment of these lights in your bathroom you now record the elapsed time from pressing the On switch to the actual illumination of the bulbs. And you have recorded a figure of exactly 1 ms.

I don't believe you.
                nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
                  So let me get this straight... Since the fitment of these lights in your bathroom you now record the elapsed time from pressing the On switch to the actual illumination of the bulbs. And you have recorded a figure of exactly 1 ms.

I don't believe you.
                  I believe it takes the time of a blink, so I ensue I blink as I switch to see if they are illuminated. Yesterday, my blink slightly beat it to light up, so I have since called the sparky and asked him to remove the dis-functioning rubbish and to birch himself in penance.

Comment

Working...
                  X