• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are we (ltd co. contractors) 'agency workers' ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Oh good, he's started the escalation phase of this sockie. The pattern now is increasing rudeness then a short ban, followed by a promise to behave before ending up getting banned permanently. Then the next incarnation is born.

It's kind of beautiful, the cycle of sockie.
    He's incredibly easy to push over the edge too.

Comment

Originally posted by yetanotherbob View Post
      yes, for £££ + VAT, as it's my intellectual product after all. it's not included in the base package though. (which really just barely gets me out of bed)

Ah, so that explains why so many here are so grumpy.
      IIRC, you sign that Intellectual product away with the T&C's of most contracts....

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
        That's funny, it really is. You come here pontificating and abusing everyone and have the temerity to call me a

Honestly, very funny.

Still a permie posting on a contractor board, getting his turns from abusing people.

Yup, got your number.
        WOHS+1
        one day at a time

Comment

Working...
        X