• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iPad Apps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Nice suggestions lads for suity's accountant to determine if this expense is wholy and exclusively necessary for his business
    Everything suggested can be seen as wholly and exclusively for use in some business. Just claim to be exploring the possibility of expanding into that line of work

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
      For you Suity I think the only things you'll be needing :

Family Doctor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
      and
      Toilet Finder!

as you always seem to be knocking on deaths door or/and have a dose of the screaming tulips.
      Would love to meet you. Why not pop along to the next CUK bash.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

we went into manchester yesterday, the missus went shopping

normally I would have a few pints and do the sudukio,

but yesterday I played 'Tigris' instead on the wifes ipad

brilliant

(i might even get a mobile phone soon)
        Ive been telling the missus for years that the web and technology is the future, one day she might listen.

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Would love to meet you. Why not pop along to the next CUK bash.

Comment

He's from Luton, it probably tips him over the edge at least twice a day, don't worry about it!

Comment

I just found Wolfenstein 3D on there, which is brilliant. Exactly the same as the old PC game.
              Qdos Contractor - IR35 experts

Comment

some extras I've found:

LogMeIn - ideal for fixing family pc issues and also very useful for playing Diablo III on your ipad. The streaming is very stable
                Flight Radar24 pro - great to know where those planes are going overhead
                Weatherpro for ipad - the best weather app I can find
                Osmos for ipad - VERY addictive game
                shazam for ipad - good to know what that song you're hearing on the tv/radio is called
                things for ipad - one of the best reviewed to do list apps
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

hmm i think I may have to get an i Pad - mainly cos I have £500 burning a hole in my pocket....

Comment

Go for the Netflix and Lovefilm free trials. Both are great apps, I dont watch telly any more. I got both to decide which one to keep but ended up subscribing to both.

Try a stylus too, I'm loving messing around with the freehand drawing apps, Paper by FiftyThree and Art Set are my faves. I've been using Paper to doodle out website and application designs.

As said earlier Logmein Ignition is a great remote desktop app and comes in handy for accessing your own stuff from clientco. I lease a few app servers for Plan B and its good administering them from the iPad.

Comment

I'm resurrecting this thread because I just bought an iPad... I've been through the suggestions in here so far. Good stuff.

Any more ? <waits eagerly>

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X