• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

17 May 1971 Remembered

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Because I miss those chaps.

I am calm. What does jeez mean? Are you calm?
    Of course you do.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      Resurrecting ancient threads (which would get others a slapping from the mods)...
      I must have missed that memo.

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      Those sockie examples differ greatly from the raft of trolling socks you tolerate, they have comedy value, some wit and novelty, plus they're only used to post infrequently which makes them amusing. Chalk and cheese.
      If not having these trolling sockies around is immaterial then do those of us that find them and their pathetic affectations objectionable a favour and exterminate them.
      I do sometimes wonder why we allow "TykeMerc" to continue.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        why not make your own sockie?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I do sometimes wonder why we allow "TykeMerc" to continue.
          Because you need someone to feel superior to?

Will TM fall foul of the CUK law that says no-one will cause the mods unnecessary work? I hope not...

Comment

Working...
          X