• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MBA Netherlands - Any Experience

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worked through MBA in Switzerland

At first they tried to get me to sign up as a permie and pay all Swiss taxes etc - eventually they were happy to treat me as UK agencies do and payed for my services through my Ltd company - so same as the UK but without any VAT

Comment

I worked for them in Germany once and they tried to get me through some dodgy offshore scheme which isn't allowed here as many UK contractors are now finding out. They paid on time and even came to visit me once, well I say that, the agent spent most of the time somewhere else apart with the contractors there. Since then I've had nothing to do with them except for 3-4 e-mails a week from every office they have in Europe for roles that I have no qualification for and half of which I don't even understand and all seem to have this bollocks tacked to the bottom:

If you are interested in this position, please respond within 24 hours with a short motivation letter and your CV in Word format so MBA can contact you.

MBA do have a policy to fulfill job requests within 24 hours therefore a quick response is important.

Alternatively, you can call us on the number below.

MBA does apologise when this job does not match your profile. However, if you have any colleagues who may be interested in this contract opportunity; please forward this email to them. If they are successfully placed at our client site, we will award you with £150.00 (180 Euros).

Thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you soon,

This is an automated email. Our deepest apologies if this does not match your profile completely
      If its an automated e-mail then how come its from, possibly, a real person's e-mail address or are they all automatons at MBA?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
      X